Sawasdee Krab (Hello) from Thailand!
Big news from the land of a thousand smiles! Many months in the making, we have set up shop here in Bangkok where the people are friendly and the food is spicy.
Just about twelve months ago I traveled here with my girlfriend for the first time, and as is the case with many visitors, made it a point to come back as soon as possible.
When Wiwat finished his Ph.D. in computer science at the University of California Irvine recently, we jumped at the opportunity to open an office in his home country.
What this means for LIFEYO is bigger and better things. We are hiring more developers and planning to internationalize the service. For users, this means more frequent improvements, better customer service, and an even easier-to-use product. For me, this means lots of plane trips back and forth between continents, and epic rides in "Tuk-Tuks"
Expect to see more momentum in the upcoming weeks, and as always keep sending us your valuable feedback!
p.s. If you are a developer in Bangkok and want to join the team, we would love to hear from you!
More photos from the new office:
From our home to yours, stay updated on the latest ideas, features, and surf reports from LIFEYO HQ.
- Lifeyo now supports Flickr Photo Search
- Lifeyo gets some DesignModo love
- Apple's Mobile Me is Over But It's Not Too Late!
- Save Your iWeb Website!
- How to Get Listed Well in Google: Part 2
- How to Get Listed Well in Google: Part 1
- Sneak Preview: Updated Text Editor
- Thanks from the Lifeyo Team
- We Love Our Users!
- Panel Discussion at the University of Southern California
- New Themes Preview
- 7 Incredible Film Websites From the 90's that Are Still Online!
- New Tutorial Videos
- Telling The Story Of Our Users (Video)
- Featured Website: Fin Surf Shop